Making Networks Work
- UNICEF and ECHO bring clean water to Sudan's villa
- (Media / UNICEF and ECHO bring clean water to Sudan's villa)
- Cholera plagues Afghanistan
- (Media / Cholera plagues Afghanistan)
- Recharge well - Rainwater harvesting for aquifer
- (Media / Recharge well - Rainwater harvesting for aquifer)
Water Resource Management is a multi-faceted, multi-disciplinary undertaking. It has to do with a large variety of actors and dynamic, ever-changing contexts.
This is also reflected in the width and variety of capacity building requirements for water management. Organisations that deliver capacity should be structured in a way that matches up to these requirements. What could such a structure look like? Experiences with Cap-Net suggest that building 'Networks of Networks' could be the way to go.
This video examines what goes into the network approach to water sector capacity building, and why it is relevant to the present and the future.
More info: http://www.cap-net.org/
Produced by: TheWaterChannel
- Categories: Integrated Water Resource Management