We, the Women of Jayyous
- Making Networks Work
- (Media / Making Networks Work)
- UNICEF and ECHO bring clean water to Sudan's villa
- (Media / UNICEF and ECHO bring clean water to Sudan's villa)
- Cholera plagues Afghanistan
- (Media / Cholera plagues Afghanistan)
Take a tractor ride through the Jayyous countryside behind the Wall, where more than 70% of the village's land and all six of its groundwater wells have been confiscated.
See the illegal Israeli dump with industrial waste from the settlements located just above Azzoun's Well, from where the Jayyous residents now get their water.
Learn about the sewage crisis affecting 90% of Palestinians in the West Bank.
And meet the women of Jayyous, who together with LifeSource, are beginning to do something about all of this.
More info: LifeSource
Produced by: LifeSource
Language: Arabic/English with English subtitles
- Categories: Transboundary Water Management