Environmentally friendly wastewater treatment
- Water treatment and hygiene education project
- (Media / Water treatment and hygiene education project)
- Artificial wetlands to treat wastewater in Egypt
- (Media / Artificial wetlands to treat wastewater in Egypt)
- Turning waste(water) into compost in Romania
- (Media / Turning waste(water) into compost in Romania)
Full title: Environmentally friendly wastewater treatment plant in Linge/Mithuania.
The Global Environmental Fund's Small Grant Programme provided funding to install an environmentally friendly wastewater treatment plant in Minge, a small community living in an area sensitive to water pollution. This enabled the residents of this picturesque fishing village to develop infrastructure for rural and water tourism, thus creating additional income opportunities.
More info: UNDP
Produced by: UNDP
- Categories: Wastewater