Artificial recharge Deyang
- Artificial wetlands to treat wastewater in Egypt
- (Media / Artificial wetlands to treat wastewater in Egypt)
- Recharge well - Rainwater harvesting for aquifer
- (Media / Recharge well - Rainwater harvesting for aquifer)
- Grondwater, het verborgen water
- (Media / Grondwater, het verborgen water)
A Dutch consortium (UNESCO-IHE, World Waternet, MetaMeta and Eijkelkamp Soil & Water) together with Chinese partners (Deyang Department of Housing, Urban & Rural Planning and Construction, Deyang Department of Water Affairs, Deyang Water Supply Company and Chengdu University of Technology) constructed a unique wetland park in Deyang, China.
In this park, an artificial recharge water supply system is developed. This system benefits from experiences of the Amsterdam Water Supply Dune system, the main source of drinking water for the city of Amsterdam.
The park combines a recreational wetland park, artificial groundwater recharge, drinking water production, public education, and scientific research.
More info: http://www.worldwaternet.com/projecten/china/deyang/
Produced by: Deyang broadcasting news
Language: Chinese with Dutch subtitles