Date and Time
- May 29, 2020
- 1400 East Africa Time (Click here to check your local timings)
How to attend
- Download and install ‘Adobe Connect’ software at https://metameta.adobeconnect.com/common/help/en/support/meeting_test.htm
- Open your web browser, go to https://metameta.adobeconnect.com/s2tab/
- Choose the option ‘Open in Application’ from the popup menu
- Under ‘Guest’ tab, enter your ‘Name’
- Click on ‘Enter Room’
For the past five years Ethiopian and Dutch public and private organizations have been working on improving the environmental and financial sustainability of water services within and around Addis Ababa and Adama cities. This water services work was carried out within the loop of sustainably and safely: securing water, availing it for users and disposing of water for downstream reusage; i.e. from Source to Tap and Back (S2TAB).
In a series of two webinars we will detail the ‘innovative stakeholder engagement and capacity development that have been key components’ to bringing about lasting change within this part of Ethiopia’s water cycle. The domains that have been worked in are:
In this first webinar we will dive into catchments, land use and water supply distribution mechanisms. We invite you to attend as we unravel the loop, and detail these domains with the work that has been carried out.
- Website: WaterEthiopia: www.waterethiopia.org